ScummVM 2.7.0 Released
The beloved ScummVM has released an updated version 2.7.0
Here are the main updates:
- Added support for Soldier Boyz.
- Added support for C64 and ZX Spectrum versions of GLK Scott Adams Interactive Fiction games.
- Added support for GLK Scott Adams adventures 1-12 in the TI99/4A format.
- Added support for Obsidian.
- Added support for Pink Panther: Passport to Peril.
- Added support for Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink.
- Added support for Adibou 2 “Environment”, “Read/Count 4 & 5” and “Read/Count 6 & 7”.
- Added support for Driller/Space Station Oblivion (DOS/EGA/CGA, Amiga, AtariST, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions).
- Added support for Halls of the Dead: Faery Tale Adventure II.
- Added support for Chop Suey, Eastern Mind, and 16 other Director 3 and Director 4 titles.
- Added support for the RetroMini RS90 under OpenDingux beta.
- Added support for the 1st generation Miyoo (New BittBoy, Pocket Go and PowKiddy Q90-V90-Q20) under TriForceX MiyooCFW.
- Added support for the Miyoo Mini.
- Added support for KolibriOS.
- Reduced amount of false positives in Mass Add.
- Updated the Roland MT-32 emulation code to Munt mt32emu 2.7.0.
- Added support for shader-based scalers.
- Added option for mono sound output (via –output-channels=CHANNELS command line option).
- Improved cursor scaling in OpenGL mode.
- Fix crash when browsing folders containing files with \1 in the names.
- Added possibility to specify RNG seed via GUI or command line option.
- Added possibility to run ScummVM in autodetection mode by renaming the executable starting with ‘scummvm-auto’ or by providing an empty file named ‘scummvm-autorun’ next to the ScummVM executable.
- Added possibility to supply command line parameters which will be picked up automatically. Put them one per line in a file named ‘scummvm-autorun’.
- Added possibility to customize the default settings by specifying an initial configuration file to load if no configuration file exists in the usual location (via –initial-cfg=FILE or -i command line option).
- Added support for loading game resources which are bigger than 2GB on more platforms.
(You can view the full Changelog)
You can download the latest binaries from HERE