ScummVM 2.7.0 Released
The beloved ScummVM has released an updated version 2.7.0
Here are the main updates:
- Added support for Soldier Boyz.
- Added support for C64 and ZX Spectrum versions of GLK Scott Adams Interactive Fiction games.
- Added support for GLK Scott Adams adventures 1-12 in the TI99/4A format.
- Added support for Obsidian.
- Added support for Pink Panther: Passport to Peril.
- Added support for Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink.
- Added support for Adibou 2 “Environment”, “Read/Count 4 & 5” and “Read/Count 6 & 7”.
- Added support for Driller/Space Station Oblivion (DOS/EGA/CGA, Amiga, AtariST, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions).
- Added support for Halls of the Dead: Faery Tale Adventure II.
- Added support for Chop Suey, Eastern Mind, and 16 other Director 3 and Director 4 titles.
- Added support for the RetroMini RS90 under OpenDingux beta.
- Added support for the 1st generation Miyoo (New BittBoy, Pocket Go and PowKiddy Q90-V90-Q20) under TriForceX MiyooCFW.
- Added support for the Miyoo Mini.
- Added support for KolibriOS.
- Reduced amount of false positives in Mass Add.
- Updated the Roland MT-32 emulation code to Munt mt32emu 2.7.0.
- Added support for shader-based scalers.
- Added option for mono sound output (via –output-channels=CHANNELS command line option).
- Improved cursor scaling in OpenGL mode.
- Fix crash when browsing folders containing files with \1 in the names.
- Added possibility to specify RNG seed via GUI or command line option.
- Added possibility to run ScummVM in autodetection mode by renaming the executable starting with ‘scummvm-auto’ or by providing an empty file named ‘scummvm-autorun’ next to the ScummVM executable.
- Added possibility to supply command line parameters which will be picked up automatically. Put them one per line in a file named ‘scummvm-autorun’.
- Added possibility to customize the default settings by specifying an initial configuration file to load if no configuration file exists in the usual location (via –initial-cfg=FILE or -i command line option).
- Added support for loading game resources which are bigger than 2GB on more platforms.
(You can view the full Changelog)
You can download the latest binaries from HERE
almeath commented Dead
Missed it?! Check https://boxer.thec0de.com