Well folks – There’s no need to guess anymore about how the Playstation 5 is going to look like. Sony has unveiled it to the world:
Big questions are:
- What is the backwards compatibility going to be like (Hopefully Sony doesn’t take that out like they have in the past). It should work with PS4 titles we hope.
- What are the hardware specs for sure (all of them!)
- Will we need standard HDMI or a new connector?
- WHERE IS THE BLACK CONSOLE…WHY WHITE?!?!
More info will hopefully be available soon. Some people have said a new TV may be required? I doubt that, but we’ll keep an eye open for more info.
We finally may have the PS5 specs leaked thank to here:
PS5 specs might’ve finally just leaked
- 13.3TF Custom RDNA 2 GPU @ 1.7GHZ with 60 Compute Units
- AMD Zen2 8 core @ 3.4 GHZ (Sony is working on boosting to 3.7GHZ)
- RAM 16GB GDDR6 + 4GB DDR4
- SSD@5.5GB/S @ 1TB
- Dedicated RT and 3D Audio cores
- 565GB Bandwidth
- Full digital backward compatibility with every PlayStation console and handheld for a library of 1000’s of games on day 1
- Enhanced Dual Shock 5 with haptic triggers, heartbeat monitors and built-in microphone
- PlayStation AI assistant that allows you to change games create parties and more with voice commands
Looks like we have some preview information on the upcoming Playstation 5!
Concept art for the PS5 by Joseph Dumary (Source: Wololo.net)
Side note – Good to see Wololo.net back online…seems like they were down for a few days…Keep up the great posts yall!