Well folks – There’s no need to guess anymore about how the Playstation 5 is going to look like. Sony has unveiled it to the world:
Big questions are:
- What is the backwards compatibility going to be like (Hopefully Sony doesn’t take that out like they have in the past). It should work with PS4 titles we hope.
- What are the hardware specs for sure (all of them!)
- Will we need standard HDMI or a new connector?
- WHERE IS THE BLACK CONSOLE…WHY WHITE?!?!
More info will hopefully be available soon. Some people have said a new TV may be required? I doubt that, but we’ll keep an eye open for more info.
We finally may have the PS5 specs leaked thank to here:
PS5 specs might’ve finally just leaked
- 13.3TF Custom RDNA 2 GPU @ 1.7GHZ with 60 Compute Units
- AMD Zen2 8 core @ 3.4 GHZ (Sony is working on boosting to 3.7GHZ)
- RAM 16GB GDDR6 + 4GB DDR4
- SSD@5.5GB/S @ 1TB
- Dedicated RT and 3D Audio cores
- 565GB Bandwidth
- Full digital backward compatibility with every PlayStation console and handheld for a library of 1000’s of games on day 1
- Enhanced Dual Shock 5 with haptic triggers, heartbeat monitors and built-in microphone
- PlayStation AI assistant that allows you to change games create parties and more with voice commands
It’s Finally Out!
The new open-source EmuNAND for the Nintendo Switch is out:
Tutorials on how to use it coming soon 🙂
Looks like we have some preview information on the upcoming Playstation 5!
Concept art for the PS5 by Joseph Dumary (Source: Wololo.net)
Side note – Good to see Wololo.net back online…seems like they were down for a few days…Keep up the great posts yall!